- What a way to start the year! I agreed to a dare that I will change my relationship status of being in a relationship with this certain person. They even had to make a fake facebook account to make it realistic. I had to forfeit after a day because I simply couldn’t stand all the greetings and well wishes when everything was just a hoax.
- But the best part of this month is my HK business trip. It’s my second time to go an a business trip to HK but this time it’s for 3 weeks instead of 2. I was with L, who was my team lead at HYC. We stayed at the Rambler Hotel in Tsing Yi. I was able to visit places I hadn’t been to in 2008. I went to Disneyland! I loved it that it was really cold expecially when we went to Macau. We wore coats, bonnets, scarves, and boots.
- While in HK, I was able to reunite with A whom I haven’t seen for a year since she was on a business to Atlanta for a year. We also reunited with RJ whom I haven’t seen since my HK trip in 2008. Reunions, gotta love ’em.
- It was the 10th year anniversary celebration with my A2 friends which also coincided with T’s house blessing the next day. It’s so cool he already had his own house.
- After being estranged from the ogre for a long time, he sent me a message asking me out on Valentine’s Day. Of course I didn’t go.
- As in the past year, I spent my Valentine’s Day with dear friends. We had dinner at Mesa in Greenbelt. It was actually spontaneous but we were surprised that the boys were still able to give us girls some presents.
- We celebrated A’s birthday at Kanin Club and videoke at Music 21. Another one of those super fun times with my A2 friends. We always have a blast together.
- On the downside, this is when trouble started with a friend.
- Boracay Trip! Finally, I was able to go to Boracay. This trip’s been booked for a year so imagine the anticipation. Haha. I’m no longer a Bora virgin. No longer a loser, feeling like I was the only one who hasn’t been there. Our last night was epic. And I had an epic hangover the next day. I thought I was gonna die.
- We celebrated T’s brother’s passing the Nursing board exam. Then a spontaneous night out with my A2 friends at Music Bank and Central Makati. We were able to meet M’s “almost” boyfriend. Haha. ‘Twas another super fun night.
- Made up with that friend I was having trouble with.
- Met Johnoy Danao for the first and I was in love! Got his autographed CD too.
- R’s celebration of happiness. A happiness we all share with her.
- That mess with R and E that I’d rather not go back to.
- HYC team building at Clarkfield, Pampanga. Super fun and super heartbreaking at the same time.
- Visita Iglesia again with my favorite people.
- Took R to G15C where he was able to meet with my friends W, E, and J.
- That Reese’s incident with R that made me believe in something that wasn’t really there in the first place.
- M’s birthday celebration at their house where that mess with R and E exploded into an even bigger mess. *shudder*
- Bid a temporary goodbye to Y and C who were bound for Australia for 6 long months.
- Met Patron, and Captain Morgan. For that 3rd time this year, I was in love! Yes, 3rd.
- E and R left HYC. It was a sad day for the team and for me especially. I have only started to get close to them and then they suddenly leave.
- Met A’s twin nieces.
- 1st Year Anniversary at HYC. Not that I celebrated it. It’s jsut good to note.
- T’s birthday celebration at Zong. Then drinking/laughing ’til early morning with R, E, and L at 410.
- The start of the Photo Booth addiction.
- First time at Manor in Eastwood.
- Finally had my lomo pictures from way back 2008 and 2009 processed.
- BM left HYC. We will surely miss the lunch outs he sponsors.
- First time at Mercato Centrale Night Market.
- Wii Party at L’s. It was my first time to go to her house.
- Epic drinking session at T’s house. No pictures and videos were posted.
- I lost my job at HYC. It was so sudden I was really caught by surprise. I wasn’t terminated per se. I was retrenched due to redundancy. Or so they said. VFI bought HYC and so life changed for almost everyone of us.
- AA Reunion which caused quite a brouhaha.
- R’s birthday where I bought him a very expensive gift he didn’t really deserve. Not that I knew it at that time.
- Epic pictorial at BGC. So fun. Haha.
- Another Tagaytay trip with my favorite people.
- Met some of R’s friends including his ex and had dinner with them at Min Sok.
- EK with NEMEA Test Team and Teriyaki Boy dinner with my girls.
- My birthday, which has got to be the saddest one from as far as I can remember. I was broke and wasn’t able to properly celebrate it. On the day itself, I had lunch with my girls which sadly was KKB. But I love that they wanted to be with me on that day even if I couldn’t shell out money for everyone. Then dinner with my parents courtesy or dad.
- Attended HYC’s Halloween Party.
- I had a rude awakening regarding R’s true self.
- M’s despidada. She was bound for Malaysia to work.
- Got offered a job at HP. I took it and the rest is history.
- R and V’s wedding with lots of memorable moments. The scenes at Portofino, and GoodAh!
- Got in touch with a former bestfriend.
- Started work with HP thus ending my 3-month bum life.
- A and E’s wedding. I was the lady of the night. Sign that I’d be in a relationship soon? Hahaha!
- First time to eat at Shangri-La’s Circles. It was my Christmas lunch with the girlies. That started the misunderstanding with E.
- My first HP Christmas Party. Add to that my first QS Christmas Party and first DW Team Christmas Party.
- Made up with G and was reunited with my Parañaque Girls after a very long time.
- Another fun Christmas get-together with my A2 friends.