I would like to reiterate the fact that these are goals, not resolutions!
1. Start going to the gym.
2. La Union – Surfing Trip – So yeah I sucked at it hahaha!
3. Korea Trip
4. Start a new savings account and actually save some money, apart from my Save-Up.
5. Be regularized at my new company.
6. Upgrade my SQL Skills.
7. If I do get regularized, be ITIL and ISTQB certified.
8. Learn C.
9. Learn to put on make-up.
10. Finish reading the Hunger Games Trilogy before the movie comes out.
11. Finish reading the Game of Thrones Series.
12. Buy a Kindle Fire.
13. Buy a 1TB HD.
14. Buy FitFlops.
15. Buy a new phone (Galaxy S II iPhone or Blackberry Galaxy S3).
16. Travel alone on my birthday (either local or international).
17. Study French.
18. Treat parents to lunch at Circles.
19. Buy a refrigerator for mom.
20. Bring the ‘rents to Baguio (as mom has been requesting a long time ago).
I guess 10 out of 20 ain’t bad. It could be improved though. I hope I do better in 2013. I will still put some of the goals I have not crossed out yet to the new list.