I was too lazy to do this last December (“last December”, as if it was a long time ago haha!) so I’m just making it now. It’s nice to look back and see the highlights (and lowlights) of the year that was.
- The great Pampanga Food Trip, which I became to lazy to blog about. This was when I met Rose.
- Niña, a college classmate/friend, joined our lunch out c/o the Mendoza family and I saw her again after more than 10 years. I hadn’t seen her since she graduated from college. She even invited us to her wedding, which I wasn’t able to attend.
- Weekend work galore.
- Reconnected with an ex. My first boyfriend. Hahaha.
- I was on NALA shift and worked during Sundays. So technically I had no social life.
- Noel left for Singapore. Ross and I went with him to the airport. I cried like a baby. Haha.
- Valentine’s date with my favorite group in the world. As always, the boys were prepared with gifts. Sadly though, Randy was out of the country. We just talked to him via FaceTime.
- Started going to gym with Ron.
- Finally learned to play DOTA.
- I started going to the gym with my office friends who are also my project mates.
- I watched Fuerza Bruta with Jason. It’s my first time to watch such an interactive play.
- Finally I was rolled off from that project I hated so much.
- Lea’s bachelorette party. It was my first time to witness a live male strip dance. Hahaha.
- Lea got married to Ben.
- Ron was able to meet my closest office friends when I asked him to come with us on a gym session, a movie, and a bowling game.
- Ross left for Singapore. Another really sad day.
- Visita Iglesia again with my favorite group of people.
- Got a new project assignment.
- G sent me a message on Facebook, apologizing for what happened some 4 years ago. Took him that long. What an ass.
- Melai surprised us with a homecoming dinner at Roboto San. Sadly, that buffet place has been replaced by John and Yoko. But that’s understandable since the food was just so-so.
- My first time to try Tao Yuan at Greenbelt 3 with Allan, and it has become our favorite restaurant because of their peanut appetizer, best Laksa, and free dessert. The service is impeccable too.
- Batangas (Lobo) trip with my AA friends, where we slept on the shore of the beach, under the stars. First time to see the milky way up there.
- Finally met my friend’s Australian fiancee, Brendan. He was really cool and I liked him.
- La Union trip with my favorite group. First time to try surfing. And I sucked so bad I never want to do it ever again.
- Officially joined the bandwagon and created an Instagram account.
- HP OlymHPics where I volunteered to be be part of the Cheerdance and the Badminton team.
- Took my ISTQB Certification Exam.
- My blog post about Banana Leaf got posted on their website.
- G and I became Facebook friends. Finally he added me up.
- Joined the HP Fun Run at McKinley Hill. Ran (well, mostly walked) 3K. We played badminton after the run and we saw Dawn Zulueta. We had our picture taken with her, which was a hit among our Facebook friends.
- Overnight in Tagaytay with my girlies. They liked my fried chicken and spaghetti. Hihi.
- Found out I passed the ISTQB Certification Exam.
- Surprise birthday feast for Allan, as conspired by Noel and I.
- The bestfriend left for Saudi without meeting up with me. I was so hurt and I kept crying for a while.
- The habagat that was even worse than Ondoy. Waist deep waters inside our home in Las Piñas.
- Was able to watch a few movies at the Cine Europa before going to work. Times like these, EMEA shift is the best.
- Batangas (Laiya) trip with my AA+ friends. A lot of drunken memories.
- Finally saw Ron again after a long time and met 2 more of his friends.
- First time to have a full body massage. My whole body was sore for like 3 days. I even asked the lady to go easy on me since it was my first time. Not sure I want to go through that again.
- I found out G was getting married. I couldn’t really explain how I felt.
- Birthday celebration with the girlies. Dampa then overnight stay at Shaw Residences.
- There was also a surprise feast for me, which I didn’t expect at all due to my being in the night shift. Noel and Allan really outdid themselves with that one.
- Moie gave birth to Rum and I got to visit their home, with She.
- Was with the ogre on my birthday. I was so happy because he was so nice to me. I felt like maybe he has changed after all. We hadn’t seen each other in years.
- Finally, a long overdue reconciliation with Flip.
- Met up with Lea and Ver on my birthday. Ver treated us to dinner.
- Had my passport renewed and I also applied for an SSS ID.
- G got married. At first I was hurt. But that didn’t last long.
- Nico and Tine’s wedding. And it’s extra memorable because I walked barefoot from Intercon to the Glorietta carpark.
- Birthday celebration with my A2 friends at Tim’s blue house.
- Rum’s baptism.
- First time to attend a lecture by Francis Kong. I love him. I was so inspired.
- Fangirling over Pam Pastor. I tagged her on one of my Instagram photos (which was a picture of the books I recently purchased and included her Paper Cuts) then she left a reply.
- First time to try Jamba Juice. I therefore conclude that it’s a hype. It’s not bad. It’s just that I had super high expectations.
- My blog turned 3 years old this month.
- I found out the manpower for my current project will be trimmed down to a few key people. I was devastated because I was not included in the short list. Fortunately, there was a change of plans and I was picked to take over the only testing role. (But then unfortunately, there was another change of plans and only an individual will stay on the project. I’m devastated twice over.)
- Our first and last project offsite. I won in the raffle. Yay!
- First time to watch Urbandub play live at the HP Christmas Party. But I failed to have a picture with Ramon Bautista, who was the host for the party.
- I missed my Coron trip with my favorite group so I could take the ITIL Training.
- I passed the ITIL Certification Exam.
- I was so disappointment after my One Conversation with my manager. It left me a little (okay, not just a little) demotivated.
- The QS Year End Party at the Island Cove was the best ever. Our team won first place in the group presentation. And it was so fun dancing the night away.
- Lea gave birth to a baby girl they named Tasya. We were able to visit them at Lea’s house in Manila. There was so much food for just 4 of us and everything was so delicious.
- A2 Christmas lunch at Amici Ayala Triangle. It was so hard to find a fit schedule so there were some who were not able to attend. And it used to be that our Christmas get togethers were overnight and filled with food and booze.
- For the first time ever, my gmail account was hacked.
- Finally made up with the bestfriend.
- I applied for a new Sun Postpaid line so I finally let go of my precious (handpicked) number which I’ve had since college.
- Saw Johnoy Danao play live again at the Mercato Centrale. I was also able to meet his girlfriend.
- I found out a dear friend passed away. I will always remember you, Timon.